Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween :)


Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I especially like it because it is in the fall, and the fall is one of my favorite seasons because of all the leaves that fall. Also it's the time of the year where you get to go get cider and donuts! :) On Halloween, I enjoy going out with my friends to go trick-or-treating. (and before you ask, no i don't think we are too old to still go trick-or-treating, ha ha) Normally me and my friends dress up, and this year me and my best friend are being fairies. :) This is also the time of year when you get to carve pumpkins and that's always fun!


My favorite candies to get on Halloween are Reese's, Hershey's, Star burst, Twix, 3 Musketeers, M&M's, Snickers, Crunch, York Mints, Skittles, Milky Ways, 100 Grands, and Laffy Taffy's. I would have to say that the worst possible candies given out would have to be Whoppers (YUCK), Mr.Goodbar, anything with coconut, Kit Kat's, and Pop Rocks.
Normally when I go trick-or-treating, I always forget about the candy I have, and I always forget to eat it. So after a long time I look in my closet and finally realize it's there. So most of the time I just throw it away cause by the time I find it it's about Christmas time. (ha ha)


In previous years, some of the things I have dressed up as were, a Powerpuff Girl, a witch, a pageant queen, and angel, a clown and a rock star. I would have to say one of the best parts of Halloween would be dressing up.


Another thing that reminds me of Halloween when I think about it is scary movies. I am not a fan of scary movies, and I hardly ever watch them. The only scary movie I have seen was Prom Night, and to be honest it wasn't even scary, but of course I got scared and couldn't sleep the first night I watched it. I wish I enjoyed scary movies but for some reason I just don't.
I always enjoy seeing what everyone dresses up for Halloween, cause that's that fun of it. I really don't think it's weird high schooler' s still go trick-or-treating. Of course maybe when you get to college your a little old, but hey that's when you get to go to all those awesome Halloween parties!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh! Prom Night, haha that had to be one of the funniest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like halloween too! I also agree that i hate coconut candy too. GROSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is one of my favorites too,and I disagree;Whoppers are one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I like how you were able to describe the holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the starburst! No better topic then candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job makes me feel like i was there but next time dont prank call when im sick

    ReplyDelete